Tuesday 1 February 2011

2011-02-01 - 看了一個令我有很多的思考 的文章 "我們這個時代的悖論 Paradox of Our Times"

最近睇了一個文章...

"我們這個時代的悖論 Paradox of Our Times"
令我有很多的思考...
所以希望在這裡和大家分享...內容大概是這樣的...

我們居住的房屋越來越寬敞,家庭卻越趨小型化。
Today, we have bigger houses and smaller families;

可以享受的生活便利日益增多,屬於自己的時間卻日漸減小。
More conveniences, but less time;

我們獲得一張又一張學位證書,卻愈加茫然於常識中;
We have more degrees, but less common sense;

知識增多了,判斷力卻低了。
More knowledge, but less judgment.

專家越來越多,問題卻也日漸增加; 藥物越吃越多,健康卻每況愈下。
We have more experts, but more problems; more medicine, but less wellness.

我們花錢太瘋,笑容太少,開車太快,
We spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast,

怒氣太盛,熬夜太晚,起身太累,
Get to angry too quickly, stay up too late, get up too tired,

書讀得少,電視看得勤,卻難得禱告。
Read too little, watch TV too often, and pray too seldom.

我們不斷聚斂財富,卻逐漸丟失了自我價值。
We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values.

我們的話語太多,真愛太少,謊言氾濫。
We talk too much, love too little and lie too often.

我們掌握了謀生手段,卻不懂得生活真諦;
We’ve learned how to make a living, but not a life;

我們讓年華付諸流水,卻不曾將生命傾注其中。
We’ve added years to life, not life to years.

我們的住房越來越高,脾氣卻越來越糟;
We have taller buildings, but shorter tempers;

我們的道路越來越寬闊,眼光卻越來越狹隘。
Wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints.

我們付出很多,可獲得的很少;我們購買了很多,可未能物盡其用。
We spend more, but have less; we buy more, but enjoy it less.

我們能夠往返於地球與月球之間,卻不樂意穿過馬路向新鄰居問好。
We’ve been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet the new neighbor.

我們可以征服外太空,卻懾於走進內心世界。
We’ve conquered outer space, but not inner space.

我們可以擊碎原子,卻不能突破思想偏見;
We’ve split the atom, but not our prejudice;

我們寫得很多,可學到的很少; 計畫多多,可完成的很少。
We write more, but learn less; plan more, but accomplish less.

我們懂得追趕時間,卻沒學會耐心等待;
We’ve learned to rush, but not to wait;

我們的收入越來越高,道德品格卻越見低俗。
We have higher incomes, but lower morals.

我們用很多電腦儲存大量訊息,複製無數資訊,但人與人間相互交流溝通卻稀疏。
We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies, but have less communication.

我們擁有的是數量,缺乏的是質量。
We are long on quantity, but short on quality.

這是吃快餐卻消化遲鈍的時代; 身軀高大但性格侏儒的時代;名利高踞而人情淺薄的時代。
There are the times of fast foods and slow digestion; tall men and short character; steep profits and shallow relationships.

我們閒暇多了,樂趣卻少了; 食品種類多了,營養卻少了;
More leisure and less fun; more kinds of food, but less nutrition;

雙薪家庭多了,廝守終生的少了; 居處裝修華麗了,家庭卻破碎了。
Double incomes, but more divorce; fancier houses, but broken homes.

這就是我們今天身處充滿悖論的時代。
This is the paradox of our times today.


因此我奉勸大家,在當今這個時代,不必為某個特別時刻保留什麼,因為我們生活的每一天都是特別時刻。
That’s why I propose, that as of today, you do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a special occasion.

探索知識,遨遊書海,坐在門廊前欣賞眼前的景色,把所有煩惱拋諸腦後。
Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your front porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs.

留出更多時間與家人朋友一起,吃愛吃的東西,去你愛去的地方。
Spend more time with your family and friends, eat your favorite foods, and visit the places you love.

生命是由快樂時光組成的鏈條,而不僅僅是為了活著。
Life is a chain of moment of enjoyment, not only about survival.

舉起你那水晶酒杯開懷暢飲吧!不要吝惜你最好的香水,只要想用就盡情地用吧!
Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume, and use it every time you feel you want it
.
將「今後某一天」這類的話語從你的詞彙中刪除,當下就把你想在「今後某一天」寫的信件寫了寄出。
Remove from your vocabulary phrases like “one of these days” and “someday”. Let’s write that letter we thought of writing “one of these days”.

不要把對家人和朋友的愛深藏心中,大膽地告訴他們。
Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them.


對於能給你的生命增添快樂的事情,不要押後拖延。
Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life.


每一天,每一小時,每一分鐘都是特別的。你怎麼知道這不會是你的最後一刻?
Every day, every hour, and every minute is special. And you don’t know if it will be your last.


看完了這篇文章... 有更加多的正能量
因為
生命是由快樂時光組成的鏈條,而不僅僅是為了活著。對於能給你的生命增添快樂的事情,不要押後拖延。每一天,每一小時,每一分鐘都是特別的。

希望你們喜歡這個分享

No comments:

Post a Comment